Friday, March 5, 2010

Want to guess what I have been up to?

So where have I been the last three month?
The answer my friend is BURIED under my Anatomy and Physiology textbook in the back corner of the library.
My days have been going something like this for 3months

4am wake and do personal study/eat breakfast
5am get ready
6am-8:45am-homework
9-2 class- I have 4 back to back
2-5 work in the SSE office
5-7 Homework
7-Dinner
dinner to 10-more homework
11-BED

Oh I also am doing service activities this semester, working part time, and still trying to salvage my social life.
Sorry if I have not been around much to update you on my obviously THRILLING life!
But do not get me wrong I am LOVING every minute of life up here. I can not even begin to explain how much I (hope at least) have grown in these three months. I have been challenged and pushed to my absolute limit more than once. And more than once I have been brought closer to my Savior. And do not fear I have more than a fare share of laughs and truly joyous happy days!
Life is good.
Life is busy.
I know joy.

Oh and I am working at BADGER CREEK this summer!