I am back in the frozen tundra that is rexburg! I think this semester is going to be pretty difficult but I HOPE I am up for the challenge!
I was super busy the last couple of weeks before school spending every moment possible with my family! I miss them all so much already, Idaho is a pretty far away place and I feel like it will be FOREVER before I see them again. I just have to remind myself that everyone goes away to school and I just have to deal! I know I am at a GREAT school, the Lord's school in fact and I know He will take care of each of our needs here!
SO on Christmas day MOLLY flew out to phoenix to spend the weekend with me and my family! We had a blast, or at least I did. However Molly had given me the worst news ever while she was there! She told me she was not going back to school in idaho! I shunned her for at least 15 min! ( Thats a long time for us!) I was flat out mad at her (selfishly of course!) and super worried about how I was going to get though the 7 months. Yes I know I sound silly, but really Molly is an amazing friend and my best friend at that and frankly school would be so lame with out her.
LUCKLY the girl came to her senses and is back at school with me!!! I am so happy she is here!
I Love my room-roommate! Stephanie is AWESOME! She is fun and down to earth, oh and funny-thats a big one! We have the dreaded psych class together, and plan on helping each other survive the semester!
I know this was random but basically it is the product of me not doing that horrible psych homework!
