Saturday, November 14, 2009

Thanksgiving Pants.


I have "A person". You know, that one person in your life that just GETS you. Yes this is my third post about a best friend, but its true there is one more.

MY PERSON.

Jeacey.



Together we are
JeaceyTracie


And she is coming for Thanksgiving!

We are from the same home stake, PITTSBURGH. And were together every minute our freshman year at BYU (before I made the big transfer to BYUI!) that was not spent in class or the library!

We were pretty typical BYU freshman.


We took pictures with the statues…. WAY TOO OFTEN.


Ran around campus in spandex



Went to EVERY Home Game together!



Took more pictures


Made and ate delicious food.
aka corndogs



Went places we shouldn't.
Like the RB laundry room.


and usually brought Robert around on our adventures.

And did I mention we do a two person flip, cause we do.



Last year I was unable to fly home for Thanksgiving, so she invited me to her Thanksgiving! It was at her Mom’s great Aunt who is really her mom’s age or something like that. Needless to say it was my favorite Thanksgiving yet. And this year she is flying down to spend her break here!!! I cannot wait! It is time to get out our Thanksgiving pants!