To understand me at all you must understand where I come from.
Back home I have two best friends. My relationship with them explains everything about me. I can honestly say that since we graduated I have not gone a day with out talking to at least one of them. My first semester at IDAHO Emily and I talked everyday at the same time, my dad pointed it out out to me when looking at the phone bill one day. Our senior year we were never with out each other. I have a feeling it is going to be like this for a very long time. Other than my family, Emily and Amanda are the two people in my life that I am just as close with since I became LDS as I was before. It can be really hard going to 3 different schools, but when we are all home it feels like nothing has changed. Some may think we're a little rough around the edges, sometimes we have REAL bad grammar, most the time we're just a little too loud. There are not really words to describe our relationship, and we're ok with that.

