Thursday, November 19, 2009

One of those days.




You know days that when you wake up you just can not help but smile? You are not really sure why you are so happy but everything you do, say, or think just gets you all sorts of happy?! TODAY HAS BEEN THAT DAY! I am normally a pretty darn happy person if I do say so myself, but every once in a while I just am just GIDDY EXCITED for no real reason. Well reasons there are, but nothing big happened, I just keep thinking of all the GOOD in my Life.
Today this is what made me Happy.

My dad. He is just the best. He is my hero, really. During school I call him almost everyday, knowing that he is at work and busy I still just call. I also still go to him for advise on everything, even if I am debating weekend plans, for some reason I still feel the need to ask if I am making the right choice. I call him if I am thinking of getting involved in something in school , just everything. In high school I loved him, but never did this. I just think my Dad is the greatest!

Last night's episode of GLEE!
Go head and laugh at me. but I just love that show so dang much!!!! And last night was too good. The Mash-up Will sang to Rachel was AMAZING! I even Cried twice in it, when Finn sang to unborn child and when the group sang to Finn and Quinn. I Know I sound so silly, but the show just makes me happy.

My brothers.
To simply put it they are the best. It is weird to think they have never met eachother (my parents are divorced) but they still mean so much to me. I do not get to see or spend much time with either one but that does not change anything. Matt has been so helpful since my surgery, now this my not seem like a big deal, but it is. He just simply does stuff with out even asking. Now you with LDS siblings may not get this, but for a non-member 16 year old boy to be walking by me and notice that my leg is not elevated that high and just turn around and go get another pillow without even asking is a pretty big deal. AND he even told one of my sisters and I he loved us. Big deal. And oh My little Benjamin! I love Ben! And he is pretty open about our bond. We text pretty often and is always stoked for me to come home. He freely ditches his friends and we spend the weekend 4-wheeling and just messing around. They both can be down right rotten but I know deep down they are some top notch boys.


Wednesday Costco trips with my step-dad.
Jim has every Wednesday off, on tuesdays he has all night call ( you know when Doctors have a 24 hour shift) which gives him the next day off. Well it has become our "costco date" He picks me up and we head out. We know just what we are going to get but we still go up and down EVERY SINGLE! And he always insites on buying me something. Two weeks ago it was a robe (yeah i know) and this week it was socks ( but boy do I ever love KB socks!) It is the same thing every time, commenting on odd things we could buy, but know we shouldn't. This may seem silly and boring to you, but we love it.

The new Taylor Swift songs.
Love me some TSwift do I really need to say more!?

Ohio.
I miss it. In class the other day we had to do introductions and the questions was, "what is your favorite place?" Most people were saying like the beach, Paris, or where the served, but yeah I said OHIO.


Music.
Yes i just said i love Tswift, and I do. But beyond that I have really a remarkable taste in music and the collection to go with it. I am not going to ever take that statement back.

Going to see New Moon with My sister Sam, My brother and his Girlfriend.

I know all these thing just seem like "why in the world would you be so happy about this, it is just everyday stuff". But every once in a while I just have that day where everything is good. It could have happened the same way for a week and today it would have seemed 1000xs better. Just Because. I love these days. They are days when I think up and dream all these really exciting plans for myself and think I can conquer the world. So if you happened to talk to me I probably would have told you how much I love school, and all these classes I am going to take next semester, my plans to apply to the Jerusalem Center, how in 1 year, 2 months and 10 days I can turn in my mission papers, how I know deep down I really could go to Medical school, How I am going to be just a awesome MOM and Wife one day!
Now don't go thinking I am not always happy and have dreams and plans, just not every day am i giddy excited about them and bursting to tell you all about it!