Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Just so you know

Only 27 days are left in my 6 weeks of no weight baring on my ankle.
During surgery I lost all feeling in my pinky toe. ( I can still move it)
I am pretty sure that I have no calf muscle left.
I am now in a boot, no cast.
41 days till I can start physical therapy.
Mascara is buy on get one free at Target.
I am still OH SO torn between what Quinn should do about Finn and Puck.
But in no way should she give it to Terri.
Oh and Jeacey is here for Thanksgiving!
Life is good.

P.S.
I really wanted to write all about this idea I have about our school being a DPC ( Disciple Preparation Center, think MTC, of clever Elder Bednar) and comparing it to the training of the Karate Kid. Really, it is something else, but really very relevant, not kidding. But I spared my maybe 3 readers. That is something you can be grateful for Thanksgiving. See the kind of things Molly had to put up with! (Refer to the first blog entry) I think this is why she is living across campus from me in this winter. I may be a little bitter about this. Just saying.