Sunday, November 15, 2009

Goodbye Crutches!


This little beauty is on it's way!


Now you may wonder why I am so darn excited for something that looks like it belongs at an old folk home. WELL LET ME TELL YOU!!!! CRUTCHES ARE THE MOST LAMEST THING IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! I could go one forever about how much they just make like MISERABLE!
So instead I am going to tell you of all the WONDERS of this baby!
1. It is ALL TERRAIN
2. It has BREAKS
3. Check out that fancy little bag for my stuff
4. I get to scooter all about
5. Can you imagine this baby out on the ice in REXBURG?
6. Basically I am excited as is gets for a ROLL-A-BOUT

Just for an update on my surgery for those who care. Big news- the swelling in my toes is going going down and I can ALMOST see between them! It's a big deal. Other than that I guess it is going as well as possible when A HOLE WAS DRILLED THROUGH YOUR BONE!!